Product Assembly Service
Westley Group’s Finish Machine Shop offers a complete fitting and assembly service for all types of product.
All enquiries are welcome and we work with our customers to supply complete samples/prototypes if required.
Examples of assembly projects:
- Ship Set Assemblies – Manufacture sand and centrifugal ship set assemblies which are all cast and machined in-house prior to being lined with our customers’ proprietorial material.
- Header Assemblies – Manufacture sand and centrifugal assemblies for the condensing and cooling system of naval nuclear reactors.
- Column Pipe Assemblies/Water Lubricated Bearings – 25 years experience in supplying centrifugally cast column pipe assemblies to our global customer base. One off or volume assembly items are cast by Spunalloys, then finish machined, fabricated and assembled at Westley Machine Shop. Sand cast spiders are also cast by J. T. Price and assembled on site.
- Bridge, Portcullis House – Manufactured, patinated and assembled the 3 tiered bridge in London’s Houses of Parliament, Portcullis House.
- Base Plate, Dublin Spire – Manufactured and assembled the base plate for the Dublin Spire. The design involved multiple sections and was assembled on site, then transported to be fitted.
- Ring and Seal Assemblies – Manufacture and assemble ring and seal assemblies for the hydro power industry.