Westley Group has two finish machine shops that offer a complete fitting and assembly service for all types of product. Machining everything that we cast is core to the Group’s strategy. This vertically integrated manufacturing platform provides our customers with a complete solution in relation to product, as well as consistency and the security of supply.
- Extensive facilities across two sites employing in excess of 100 people machining in excess of 6 million production minutes per year
- Very large spectrum of manual and CNC machines to accommodate machining of all materials to all sizes and tolerances
- Design and engineering services with 3D CAD solid and surface component modelling, including CAM facilities
- Metrology and surface finish measurement with fixed table and mobile capability
- Continuous multi-million pound strategic investment cycles
- Welding, assembly and testing facilities for all requirements